Thursday, July 10, 2008

my future

everybody hope for the best,and so do i.ones future depends on oneself.since i was a young i had thought for life dream hopes vision and mission to accomplish .i thought that life luxuries was meant for everyone . also i had dream s which were many like being a newscaster airhostess a nurse teacher work in an Non-governmental organisation but those were dream . later after joining school i worked hard hoping that i will achieve one of my dreams .i hope that one day i w ill get a well paying job ,build my own apartment help my family members and accomplish my mission of helping the orphaned and vulnerable children and at least adopt two

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 11, 2008 at 12:50 AM , Blogger AwandaSly said...

Its good to dream big....I mean,what would life be lie if we could not dream? Hope you get the resources to make your dreams a reality.

 
At July 11, 2008 at 1:01 AM , Blogger loise said...

work hard and your future will be fantastic all the best dear.

 
At July 11, 2008 at 1:08 AM , Blogger rose said...

i agree with sly and wish you all the best and one day you will leave according to your dream coz it will come true

 
At July 11, 2008 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Ore said...

Hi Fidelis,
You have so many dreams. I wish you all the best with them. I have no doubt that you will achieve them.

 
At July 14, 2008 at 12:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really love kids. That's encouraging i don't have much to tell you but all I can say is I wish you enough not too much or too little just enough so go ahead an d pursue your dream.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home